Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A free pattern for Build A Bear workshop store stuffed animals

I got this bunny for my friend's daughter at Build A Bear workshop as Christmas gift. Since I know sewing I didn't bother to buy those overpriced outfits at their store.

But I didn't find any sewing blogger who had stuffed animal patterns. After searching more I did find a post that I thought might be a good fit for this tiny buddy of hers.A tiny baby dress tutorial

This is it.........tiny dress pattern that could only fit a preemie. I skipped the pipe insertion, shortened the length of the skirt. I followed most of steps of her pattern.

The bunny dress turned out rather cute. It is just that I took this photo by iPhone at night time.



Then I didn't stop right there I did my own adjustment to the pattern. That is I made the front a V sharp and enlarged a bit for her penguin.



And then this one strapless raffled dress for penguin also.


Thank you Rae! You have saved me tons of money just to purchase those dresses for stuffed animal.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout dude! So glad you like the pattern, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete